Youth Group Retreat
Machen Retreat & Conference Center
October 6-9, 2017
Dear Parents & Youths,
Here are the details regarding our retreat to Machen. Please look over the following information and contact Steve Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions. If you plan on attending, please register ONLINE no later than Sunday, September 24th. Payment is also due by that date. Scholarships are available if needed. If you prefer a paper registration please find packets located on the table in the Narthex.
- Digging Deeper: How to Study God’s Word on Your Own
- Free Time
- Campfire and s’mores!
- $50 per person ($125 max per family)
- This will help to offset the cost of the Machen facilities and food for the weekend. You may pay by cash or check. Checks should be made payable to Grace OPC, please put on the memo line YG retreat.
You will need to bring:
- sack lunch for Friday’s dinner
- sleeping bag or blanket and sheets (mattresses are provided in the cabins- bunk style)
- flashlight with fresh batteries
- Bible and notebook
- Toiletries, towels & shower shoes
- Clothes including good shoes for outdoor activities (we will be spending a lot of time outside participating in activities – be comfortable!) and warm!
- one box of cereal per family to share for breakfast Monday morning
- money for lunch on Monday (we will stop on our way home)
- bug spray and sunscreen
Please be mindful of how much stuff you bring. We won’t have lots of extra space!
You may want to bring:
- board games or cards
- a sweatshirt
- shoes for hiking
- a water bottle
Please do not bring:
- Cell Phones/other electronics (there will be a calling card available for emergencies and other calls as needed)
- Extra food
Sorry. This form is no longer available.