Sunday School will not be held on-site during the fall because of the difficulty in maintaining appropriate distancing and sanitizing. Instead we will be moving forward with the plans listed below.
RESOURCES FOR TODDLER THROUGH SIXTH GRADE
Melody Bentley ([email protected]) will be contacting parents directly.
RESOURCES FOR JUNIOR HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL (LINKED)
Parents may choose to use these recommendations or the resources below.
RESOURCES FOR JUNIOR HIGH THROUGH ADULT (BELOW)
We are providing a weekly video curriculum from Ligonier Ministry. Grace has purchased these videos and has permission to share them with church members and regular attenders only. Please do not share the links with others outside of our congregation. They will be sent in the weekly newsletter, Messages of Grace.
Also provided are questions for group discussion or personal reflection.
We will be providing two series by Dr. Stephen Nichols, “A Time for Confidence” and “Why We Trust the Bible.” A brief description, as provided by Ligonier for each of these classes:
A Time for Confidence
In this series, Dr. Stephen Nichols points to the almighty God as the source and ground of our confidence. Though the whole world may shake around us, His kingdom is unshakable. This is a time for confidence.
Why We Trust the Bible
God’s revelation: where would we be without it? In this series, Dr. Stephen Nichols explains that we would be lost if not for God’s Word, trapped in the darkness of sin forever. Rather than forsake us, God sent His Son, Jesus, revealing and recording His redemptive purposes in an inspired, inerrant, and authoritative source: the Bible. Sufficient for all of life, a crucial question arises: will we accept its authority?
Class Schedule and Links
- September 13 – A Time For Confidence
- September 20 – Confidence in God
- September 27 – Confidence in the Bible
- October 4 – Confidence in Christ
- October 11 – Confidence in the Gospel
- October 18 – Confidence in Hope
- October 25 – Revelation: Where Would We Be Without It?
- November 1 – The Authority of Scripture, Part 1: The Doctrine of Inspiration
- November 8 – The Authority of Scripture, Part 2: The Doctrine of Inerrancy
- November 15 – Why Sixty-Six Books? The Development of the Canon
- November 22 – Why So Many Interpretations? The Clarity of Scripture & Interpretation
- November 29 – Scripture for Life: The Sufficiency of Scripture
- December 6 – Discussion