Due to COVID health restrictions, our service opportunities are currently limited.
As each has received a gift, use it to serve one another, as good stewards of God’s varied grace (1 Peter 4:10).
At Grace we believe that every Christian has gifts, and should be encouraged to use them. Jesus Christ came to serve, and not to be served (Matthew 20:28). This is a model for every believer.
Some of the ways that Grace members serve outside the church body include:
- Providing worship services at Iliff nursing home
- Facilitating Bible classes for inmates at Fairfax County Detention Center
- Partnering with local ministries that care for the homeless and refugees
There are many other ways to serve within the church as well. Grace members:
- Lead Bible studies
- Greet visitors
- Teach classes
- Brew coffee
- Record sermons
- Organize fellowship meals
- Practice hospitality
- Visit the sick
- Provide meals
- Give rides
- Use their gifts in many other ways to bless others!
Please contact [email protected] for more information.