Free to be Me: Knowing God’s Personal Love Through His Word
Now as they went on their way, Jesus entered a village. And a woman named Martha welcomed him into her house. And she had a sister called Mary, who sat at the Lord’s feet and listened to his teaching. ~ Luke 10:38-39
Imagine Mary, sitting at the feet of Jesus Himself, listening to His Word. What would that have been like, to have a personal encounter with God? Our presenters will show us how we can have this experience in our daily lives.
Please join us to discover these key practical insights:
- Expect to encounter God personally as you spend time with Him in His Word.
- Be spiritually refreshed and reminded of who you are in Christ.
- Understand more of God’s desire for you to live freely in Him.
- Gain practical tools for digging for spiritual treasure in Scripture and share with others.
- Learn to establish a habit of personal quiet time and prayer to grow in intimacy with God.
Friday November 2:
3-5:45PM Check in, fellowship and snacks
5:00 Workshop (Bonus Retreat Content): Quiet Time – Time with the Lord in His Word
7:15- 9:00 Retreat Opening Sessions
9:00 Snacks & Fellowship, Bonfire Outside
Saturday November 3:
8AM- 2PM Retreat sessions
(Breakfast: 8AM, Lunch 12:30PM)
Speakers: Margot Clenance & Jennifer Glenn together bring over 20 years of experience in speaking and teaching through church and Bible studies. They’re excited to discuss this topic with the aim of encouraging women to freely enjoy an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ.
When: November 2-3, 2018
Who: Open to all women 18+, Invite your friends! (Childcare not available)
Where: Claggett Conference Center, Adamstown, MD (7 mi. South of Frederick, MD)
Cost: $120 (includes meals and lodging)
You can register online or mail in the registration form.