This information appeared in the Messages of Grace Weekly Newsletter.
We will be offering our first drive up service with the Lord’s Supper this Sunday, June 28th at 10 am. The drive up service aims not to replace the normal morning worship service but to supplement it with an opportunity to take the communion for those who cannot attend worship in the building. The service will be brief, consisting of a call to worship, opening prayer, short message, Lord’s Supper, and closing prayer.
If you wish to attend the drive-up service, here are some important things you will want to know:
- As you drive down the entrance, pick up communion packs from the table along the entrance drive.
- Park in the middle section of the parking lot in the spaces closest to the building, with your car facing the building.
- The pastor will be standing under the canopy at the entrance.
- Tune your car radio to a frequency that will be given to you Sunday to hear the service.
- After the drive-in service, you should have time to drive home and join in the full service via live stream at 11am.
We are excited about this opportunity for God’s people to be able to enjoy the Lord’s Supper together.